Download the correct file for your operating system. You can use the provided SHA256 checksums to verify the integrity of your download.
- macOS (Intel and M1)
- Source: elixxir/mainnet-commitments repository
- GUI Source: elixxir/mainnet-commitments-ui repository
- Download the zip file for macOS above. The same file will work on both M1 and Intel Macs.
- Double click the zip file. The app will extract to the same location.
- Right-click on the app and select “Open”.
- A warning will appear saying the app cannot be verified. Click the “Open” button to continue.
- Download the zip file for Windows above.
- Open up the file location of the download, which is most likely in your downloads folder.
- Extract the files in the zip file and launch
- Download the zip file for Linux.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
$ unzip mainnet-commitments-linux-x64.zip
- Enter the extracted directory.
$ cd nwjs-*
- Run the
Using the Form
To fill out this form, you need the credentials for your node (key, public certificate, and IDF). Per previous instructions, the team expects node operators to have these in a secure location. To find these, refer to Finding Betanet Node Credentials on the wiki. If you do not have them already, download them to the machine from which you are running the app.
- First, select your Node’s public certificate. It will be a
- Select your Node’s private key. It will be a
- Select your Node’s identity file (IDF). It will be a
- Press submit to lookup your wallet and staking information.
- On the next page, you will be presented with the email you have submitted (if you have done so) and the nominator and validator wallet addresses. You can leave these alone or optionally change them.
- On the next page, you are presented with your current stake. Check the checkbox to enable modification and select your desired stake. This is optional; you do not need to change this value.
- On the last page, review the contract and press the checkmark to accept the conditions. Note that you can view the entire contract on a separate page or print it for your records.
- Press the “Submit” button and wait for the confirmation message. This may take a few moments.
If you do not have your keys, the team cannot help you.